Carpathian Crosses Beta Feature List:
- Soviet Black Sea Naval infantry
- Soviet padded jackets
- Soviet amoeba variations (standard/uban, hooded and non-hooded)
- Romanian standard uniforms (summer) in several variations
- Romanian standard uniforms (winter) in several variations
- Romanian greatcoats
- Romanian mountain divisions
- Romanian tankers
- Steyr-Hahn 1912 pistol
- M95 Steyr-Mannlicher rifle
- M95 Steyr-Mannlicher carbine
- MP28 SMG
- Orita SMG
- ZB-30 LMG
- RPG-40 AT grenade
- Geballte ladung AT grenade
- M39 50mm Mortar
- and maybe even more..
- Renault R35 light cavalry tank
- T-26 light tank
- Dofinovka (infantry)
- Nalchik (infantry)
- Chisinau (tank)
- Ardon (combined arms)
- Maikop (infantry)
- The add-on is implemented as a RO compatible gametype, RO stock and custom maps can be played after CC maps without any action required from the player.
- Romanian voice commands, recorded in a professional studio with a native Romanian.
- New teamselect menus.
- New classes for all sides (e.g. Artillery soldier, Spotter).
- Mortars, carryable and deployable everywhere.
- New ingame menu for spotters to support the artillery soldiers, similar to the voice commands menu.
- The ZB LMG features firing from the hip, iron sights and while being deployed. It also features bashing.
- Ladders and climbing animations (players cannot use their weapons on ladders).
- Wirecutters to clear routes blocked by barbwire.
- Definable ranks for soldiers, changeable per map and class.
- A certain chance for romanian soldiers to wear glasses
- New DestroyableMesh actors for mappers allowing events to be triggered when being hit by certain DamageTypes.
- Triggerable objective types (not used on any CC map so far).
- Removed the view shaking for the tank MGs.
- Armor values depending on lower armor, upper armor and turret.
- Crew can be killed from penetrating shells.
- Tanks don't start to burn on overall damage.
- Engine hits can cause the engine to start burning.
- The possibility to switch off the engine of the CC tanks.
- Where applicable: the turret rotation speed is slowed down in case the engine is switched off. This is not relevant for the tanks in CC.
- Fire from the engine can spread to other areas in the tank like the driver compartment. The sequence and speed are specified per tank.
- Switching the engine off reduces the possibility that the fire spreads.
- The main gun sights can be shattered when a shell hits the relevant area.
- Tanks trigger an event defined in the VehicleFactory when destroyed (usable for mappers).